This training covers determining if menopause has started, the drug and non-drug treatment options that help with physical and psychological symptoms, and also it provides clarity on the benefits and risks of taking HRT.
JOIN THE LIVE WEBINAR
Sunday 22nd May, 10am
Dr. Hema Presents:
HRT Made Easy ! - A Beginner's Guide to the Management of Menopause
In this webinar you'll learn about:
1. Diagnosis and management of menopause.
2. Summary of NICE guidance.
3. Principles of hormone replacement therapy.
4.Indications and contraindications for HRT.
5. Management flowchart for patients with menopause.
6. Resources for further study and example case discussion at the end.